Helping you with your Workers’ Safety and Compensation Commission Claim


Welcome to the Workers’ Advisor Office (WAO) for the Northwest Territories and Nunavut. We are here to help you with you Workers’ Safety and Compensation Commission (WSCC) claim.

The Workers’ Advisor Office is here to help you, upon your request. We can:

  • Get information from the WSCC for you;
  • Talk with the WSCC about your claim and try to work out a solution to areas of disagreement;
  • Explain the WSCC process and decisions;
  • Help decide if more information is necessary to support your case;
  • Review file evidence;
  • Help prepare and present your case to all WSCC decision-making levels, and act on your behalf; and
  • Help you and your family find other community services that might be of assistance.